WordPress & Shopify Websites
Cannabis Industry Web Design & Development Services
What Does a cannabis industry Website Need to Be Successful?
The beauty and design of your website are crucial to its success.
- Easy to update and integrates seamlessly with your existing systems.
- Your company’s website will be optimized for a higher ranking in the SERPs with our in-depth knowledge of Cannabis Industry search engine keywords.
- Modern and include intuitive visuals, along with up-to-date messaging to help you stay on top of your game.
- Easy-to navigate and eye-catching, and most importantly the page compels visitors to take action and increase conversions for your Cannabis Industry website.
- Designed to be accessible and works on any device, regardless of size or screen capabilities.
- Built with improvements that are quick to implement and you can see them happening right before your eyes for your Cannabis Industry company.
A Good User Experience Is an Essential Part of a Successful Cannabis Industry Website.
Your Cannabis Industry website should be designed to reflect who your brand is and what matters most to your Cannabis Industry company.
The goal of a Cannabis Industry content strategy is to provide visitors with what they need and want.
We know that visitors to your Cannabis Industry website are looking for information, and we have the tools necessary in order help them find what they need and convert into leads.
That’s the importance of UX. We use it as a key to guiding people through your Cannabis Industry website. It’s a mixture of data and psychology that helps your visitors do what you want them to do, quickly!
High Conversion Copywriting to Help You Tell Your Story
Statistical and Observational Research
- Detailed SEO and long tail keyword research
- Interviews with key stakeholders will help you understand your organization, the people who visit it and any issues they might come across.
- Persona creation and original brand development work.
Brand Storytelling Focused on Conversions
The data is on our side. We understand your customers and use the gathered information to hone in on the perfect brand voice for your Cannabis Industry company—now it’s time to write!
Your brand story deserves an unforgettable voice. Let our team of Cannabis Industry copywriting experts tell it in your favor and increase conversions for your Cannabis Industry website while doing so!
Cannabis Industry Web Design That Tells Your Story in a Way You Never Thought Possible.
We know that your Cannabis Industry website is more than just a place for information, it’s an extension of your brand. That’s why we take the time to build you the perfect Cannabis Industry website — from copywriting or design strategy down to coding—so you can be confident knowing your Cannabis Industry website will convert leads.
Our modern designs will help build trust among visitors to your Cannabis Industry website while also being welcoming enough not only attract new customers but convert them into customers.
When our team builds your website, you’ll be able to share who are and what makes up the most important aspects about being YOU.
We Work With the Best Tools
Using the two most popular open-source content management systems, WordPress and WebFlow we can build a Cannabis Industry website that fits your needs.
Get a Free Web Design Mockup
Take advantage of our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your web design mockup, we’ll give you your money back. No questions asked.Get a Free Web Design Mockup
Why Should You Hire a Cannabis Industry Focused Web Design Agency Vs. Traditional Web Design Agency?
- Websites are an afterthought for the general marketing agency. They don’t have the in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Cannabis industry, so many Cannabis Industry websites end up looking alike and being generic in nature – not exactly what you want for your business!
- We’re not your average web design agency. We specialize in building and optimizing Cannabis Industry websites – each QuickPro team member has ten times more experience with Cannabis Industry web design than the typical employee of a full-service company!
The internet is a chaotic space. Cannabis Industry websites are more difficult to build than they seem and the general web design agency often launches Cannabis Industry websites with content that doesn’t work for your audience. Leaving your website looking like an old-school website from back in the day!
But not at QuickPro Digital Marketing – we know how to design Cannabis Industry websites properly so you can succeed online today and generate more revenue for your Cannabis Industry company.
One website that connects to EVERYTHING.
- The forms submissions flow into the CRM, marketing automation and email systems, giving you peace of mind knowing that your information is all in one place.
- Content is pulled in from a variety of different sources, including internal databases and third parties..
- Careers sections are a great way to recruit top talent, and it’s easy for candidates because we can integrate your Cannabis Industry website with HR systems.
ADA & Accessibility Compliant Cannabis Industry Websites
- Keyboard Accessible
- Provide ways to help users navigate, find content, and determine where they are.
- Make Web pages appear and operate in predictable ways.
We are the leading provider of custom web accessibility solutions for Cannabis Industry companies, ensuring your Cannabis Industry website is fully compliant with Section 508 and WCAG guidelines. Let us help you keep up-to-date on all current standards!
Visually impaired or mobility challenged visitors to your Cannabis Industry website will be able to find all the information they need.
Will My Cannabis Industry Website Rank Lower?
Search engines are always changing their algorithms. You can’t really trust what they say because of this, but you should know that search traffic will not decrease after your site goes live! QuickPro guarantees our work won’t hurt any SEO efforts on your behalf (and maybe even help a bit).
What to expect from a search-focused QuickPro Cannabis Industry Website:
- Key phrase relevance as a ranking factor in Google’s algorithm, so it pays to preserve this for the best possible results.
- You need a documented strategy for URL structure and redirects.
- To make sure your Cannabis Industry website is performing at its best, it’s important that you have a strong technical foundation for SEO.
Is Rebranding Okay?
Web design is an opportunity to step back and take a look at the big picture. QuickPro Digital Marketing allows your audience to see what you envision and ensures your new Cannabis Industry website aligns with their needs!
In order to understand your audience, conversion goals, and business we use an in-depth interviewing process and brand discovery session.
Working on your Cannabis Industry website is the best way to make an impression. Designing and developing it at the same time ensures that the foundation of your marketing hub will be prepared for whatever comes its way.
Is your brand looking a little out-of-date? It’s time to update and refresh. Reevaluate everything from logo colors, messaging, as well as the website design so it aligns with future goals instead of being stuck on how things used to be.
Our Process Was Designed to Make Your Life Easier and More Streamlined.
Is this going to take forever? How long does it take?
The amount of time you can spend on your Cannabis Industry website project depends largely upon several factors including requirements, team involvement and content development.
You can expect to spend about 1-2 hours a week on your website.
The Last Cannabis Industry Companies in Your Industry to Redesign Will Be Left Behind.
Some Cannabis Industry companies have a hard time taking action and this shows in their online performance.
If you’ve had your site for more than two years, it might be time to redesign. The average Cannabis Industry website has a lifespan of 2 years and 7 months. Your Cannabis Industry website might last a little longer but don’t wait too long!
Design is more than just what you see on the surface. It impacts how people feel about your Cannabis Industry business, and it drives their opinion of whether or not they think that your company offers value for money in comparison with your competitors.
Your website is the face of your Cannabis Industry company. Make sure it’s always fresh, competitive and reflects who you are as a brand today!
Chat with a QuickPro Specialist Now
We are ready and waiting to answer any questions you might have about our services.
We’re committed to building websites that inform and convert visitors into customers. We want you, as a client of ours, to fall in love with your website–and get the results you deserve!